Bioheat® or Bioheating Oil is one of the “hottest” things happening in home comfort. Made from soybeans, it’s biodegradable, renewable and non-toxic, making it not only kind to Mother Nature, but kind to heating systems, too.
- Domestically produced, Bioheat® Heating Oil helps to support our nation’s farmers and reduces our
dependence on foreign oil.
- Extremely clean-burning, Bioheat® Heating Oil means fewer service calls.
- Bioheat® Heating Oil has the highest BTU content of any alternative fuel, which means it burns with the hottest flame.
- Bioheat® Heating Oil requires no equipment or tank modifications. No changes to your service contract or warranties, and is delivered in the same truck as “regular” Oilheat.
- Bioheat® Heating Oil costs about the same as “regular” Oilheat.
Testing conducted by the National Oilheat Research Alliance (NORA) found that biofuels, such as Bioheat® Heating Oil, reduce sulfur oxide, nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide (all greenhouse gases) significantly. Officials at the U.S. Department of Agriculture estimate that if everyone in the Northeast with an oil furnace used a B5 (5% biodiesel/95% heating oil blend), 50 million gallons of regular heating oil could be conserved annually.
Interested in “going green”? Contact us about Bioheat® Heating Oil delivery.