- Make sure your pool is secure with the appropriate barriers:
- A fence or barrier with a self-latching gate
- Installing a Merlin Professional Safety Cover, you can be assured that after the fun, your family and pool are protected. To find out more information about our safety cover installation visit us online or give us a call at (267) 803-4840.
- Actively supervise children at all times and never allow anyone to swim alone.
- Keep the water clean and clear and maintain proper chemical levels.
- Chemicals can be bought through service technicians on the job or ordered by calling our office during normal business hours at (267) 803-4840.
- We also offer pool cleaners. Aqua products has the most diverse line of automatic pool cleaners on the market. Click here to find our more about the pool cleaners we offer.
- Have pool rules and go over the rules with people before they swim in your pool.
- Teach children how to swim at a young age. This will help them become strong swimmers and have less risk of drowning.
- Keeping a first aid kit by your pool to help you provide quick care to anyone who gets injured at your pool.
- Know how to perform CPR.
Need assistance with your pool needs this summer? Give us a call at (267) 803-4840 or visit us online to find out everything we can help you with http://self-hc.com/pools-leisure/pool-services/.
American Red Cross. (2017). Home Pool Safety. Retrieved from American Red Cross: http://www.redcross.org/get-help/prepare-for-emergencies/types-of-emergencies/water-safety/home-pool-safety
National Water Safety Month. (2017). Water Safety Tips. Retrieved from National Water Safety Month: http://www.nationalwatersafetymonth.org/water-safety-tips
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). (n.d.). Safety Tips. Retrieved from Pool Safely: https://www.poolsafely.gov/parents/safety-tips/