Summer is just around the corner, time to get things cleaned up around your home and ready for the warm weather! Here are some tips on what you can do in and around your home to get summer weather ready.
Schedule a tune-up for your air conditioner to make sure everything is in proper working condition before you need to use it.
- Change your ceiling fan direction, in the summer your fan should run counter-clockwise to get a breeze going.
- Get your grill ready for your outdoor summer cookouts
- Get your pool opened up and ready for swimming
- Clear out your flower beds and gardens of weeds and start planting
- Clean your gutters out to prepare for those summer storms
- Set your thermostat at as high a temperature as comfortable. The smaller the difference is between the indoor and outdoor temperature, the lower your cooling bill will be.
Doing these few simple chores to prepare for summer will allow you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the warm summer weather.