You have a pool on your property to kick back and relax. Don’t stress about the logistics of opening and closing your pool for the season! Self Heating & Cooling is the area’s to-go expert for all things pool service. We are happy to offer varying levels of spring, fall, and winter pool services to help make each seasonal transition as simple as possible. Our pool service is affordable, quick, and efficient.
SCHEDULE POOL SERVICE
Spring Opening $299.00
- Assemble and install all pool equipment that was removed for winterization. If the pool water is green, *five gallons of liquid chlorine will be added. Chemicals are not included.
- Start, check and leave the filtration system and heater running, provided the customer filled the pool or spa up to operating level.
- Chemicals can be bought through service technicians on the job or ordered by calling our office during normal business hours. Delivery available throughout the season.
- Note: Use your cover pump to remove accumulated water. Pool must be filled to normal operating level before service.
*$25.00 per carboy of liquid chlorine (includes sales tax).
Spring Opening Vacuum $99.00 per hour
- Through vacuum of bottom of the pool before spring opening.
Winter Removal with Spring Opening $170.00
- Clean, remove, fold, and store pool cover at customer premises at the time of spring opening. The cover must have all water and debris removed, prior to the technician’s arrival or additional costs will be incurred.
Winter Cover Removal Only $235.00
Winter Cover Storage $150.00
- Self Heating & Cooling will store winter cover and return at time of fall shutdown.
Removal of Water and Debris from Cover $99.00 per hour
- Pump water, leaves, and debris from pool cover.
Fall Shutdown $310.00
- Lower pool water to proper level.
- Take apart and clean pool or spa filter.
- Drain filter, heater, and pumps.
- Filter, supply, return, and drain lines blown with air and plugged.
- Remove all pool equipment and store at customer premises.
- Winter chemicals supplied and installed by Self Heating & Cooling.
Fall Cover Installation $170.00
Empty, Clean, Acid Wash, and Rinse Price Quote Only
Terms & Conditions
The above prices are for pools up to 800 square feet. For services on larger pools, please call for quotes. Pool water should be brought up to normal operating level prior to technician’s arrival for the spring opening. Electricity should be made available prior to technician’s arrival. Fuel for pool heaters should be turned on and available prior to technician’s arrival. Any local permits are the customer’s responsibility. Outside water source must be turned on prior to technician’s arrival. Any pre-existing hydrostatic pressure problems should be brought to Self Heating & Cooling’s attention prior to any pool service.
Free delivery with an order of $200.00 or with pool opening.
GIANT CHLORINE GIANT TABLETS 3”TABS – 25 LB: $ 79.00
SMALL CHLORINE SMALL TABLETS 1”TABS – 25 LB: $ 79.00
GRANULAR CHLORINE GRANULAR – 25 LB: $ 79.00
SHOCK CHLORINE SUPER SHOCK POWDER – 1 LB: $ 7.00
SODA PH CONTROL RISE (SODA ASH) – 10 LB: $ 17.00
DRY PH CONTROL LOWER (DRY ACID) – 10 LB: $ 17.00
ALGAE CONTROL 60% AGAECIDE – 32 OZ: $ 26.00
STAIN & SCALE CONTROL – 32 OZ: $ 16.00
CO1 LIQUID CHLORINE – 5 GALLON CARBOY: $ 25.00 & DEPOSIT ON CARBOY: $ 6.00
DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (D E) – 25 LB BAG: $ 22.00
BROMINE TABLETS – 25 LB PAIL: $ 140.00
BROMINE TABLETS – 50 LB PAIL: $ 220.00
BROM POW /BROMINE SHOCK POWDER 1 LB POUCH $ 7.00
SALT – 50 LB: $ 16.00
C TEST – AQUACHECK TEST KIT/PH, ALKALINITY & CHLOR: $ 12.00
B TEST – AQUACHECK TEST KIT/PH, ALKALINITY & BROM: $ 12.00
LITTLE GIANT SUBMERSIBLE COVER PUMP: $ 140.00
AUTO SHUTOFF SUBMERSIBLE COVER PUMP: $ 190.00
ACID – 5 GALLON LIQUID ACID: $ 29.00
Self Heating & Cooling is proud to offer more than just seasonal pool services. We also supply and install various pool heaters and pool products. Contact us to schedule your next seasonal pool service or to learn more!