Self Heating & Cooling offers various delivery plans and pricing plans to meet your home comfort requirements.
Listed below are our delivery options for residential and commercial customers.
Residential Delivery Options:
- Automatic Delivery: This type of delivery means your fuel will automatically be delivered to your home. We calculate your annual usage and weather factors to plan when you will need your tank filled next.
- Will call: You give us a call when your tank has about 25% remaining, and we will schedule with you when to come fill it up.
Commercial Delivery Options:
- Scheduled or prompt deliveries
- Available for Special Industries and Agricultural Uses
We have a number of payment options available to help you easily pay and manage your energy costs.
- Credit card
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Set-up Automatic Payments with your credit card or bank account
- Set-up a monthly budget plan
- Pay online via credit card, or set-up a an automatic payment or budget plan
Pricing Plan Options
We also offer Price Protection Programs to help our customers save more money! These programs consists of two options, our Cap Program and Prepay Plan.
Perks of the Cap Program:
- Guaranteed maximum price or “cap” you’ll pay for your fuel all season
- Your price will decline as the market drops
- Protect against price inflation during the year
- Learn more
Perks of the Prepay Plan:
- Reserve the number of gallons of fuel for the season before the season begins
- Saves you money in the long run by paying before the heating season begins and price inflation starts.
- Deliveries made during the heating season are deducted from pre-paid amount
- If you get more gallons than you’ve pre-paid for, we will simply charge you at the market price on the day of delivery
- Learn more