At Self Heating & Cooling, summer begins with the most modern and efficient central air conditioning systems on the market. That’s why we are proud to install and service all the top name manufacturers. You can trust our experienced A/C technicians to install your new equipment to your total satisfaction. Find out how a new central air conditioner will transform your family’s comfort and help you cut down on energy consumption.
AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLS
A/C Equipment Installations
Self Heating & Cooling is pleased to install top quality A/C systems from some of the best brands on the market. Here are just a few of the manufacturers we work with:
NEW Carrier Air Conditioners with Puron® Refrigerant
Proud to be an authorized Carrier dealer. An HVAC world leader, Carrier develops custom-made indoor weather systems to make you and your family comfortable ’round-the-clock. The Infinity™ Air Conditioner can save up to 52%* on your cooling costs. An exceptionally reliable, ultra-efficient system with non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant, it adds up to a sound choice for your budget and the environment.
- Efficiency rating up to 21 SEER
- Lowest operating costs
- ENERGY STAR-rated models
- Easy humidity and temperature adjustment
- Puron® refrigerant is environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- SilencerSystem II™ quiet operation inside and out
- Full line of indoor air quality accessories
- 10-year limited compressor warranty
- 5-year limited parts warranty
Robur ACF HR Series
Gas absorption chiller with heat recovery, compatible with natural gas or propane! If you’re looking for a unit to cool medium-to-large areas, we’ve got a great new product for you – the Robur ACF HR Series of water chillers are equipped with an air-cooled condenser and designed for outdoor installation. The absorption cooling cycle is based upon a solution of water and ammonia for the production of chilled water down to 37.4°F. The chilling system is fed by heat energy provided by a gas burner, therefore the required electric energy is limited to driving the fan and pump motors (the only mechanical moving components of the unit). Best of all, it produces free hot water, up to 176°F, while it cools.
- Efficiency up to 170%
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 88% of electricity compared with a traditional electrical system
- Almost total reduction in electrical power
- Free domestic hot water production in cooling mode operation
- Complete system flexibility and modularity, ensuring continuity of service and providing the cooling output according to seasonal demands